ILTA Influential Women in Legal Tech List
Since 2020, ILTA honors five outstanding women leaders in the global legal technology community each March for Women's History Month. With the help of volunteers, honorees are selected based on their history of mentorship and level of impact on Legal Technology.
The 2021 List includes:
• Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu, Public Policy Manager, Safaricom PLC (Nairobi, Kenya)
• Andrea Markstrom, Chief Information Officer, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP and Founder & CEO, i.WILL - Inspiring Women Igniting Leadership & Learning (Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA)
• Farrah Pepper, Chief Legal Innovation Counsel, Marsh & McLennan Companies (New York City, New York, USA)
• Shannon Salter, Chair, Civil Resolution Tribunal (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
• Kristen Sonday, Co-Founder, COO, Paladin PBC (Chicago, Illinois, USA)